Paul Franklin Loses It

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Weight 241. Thank you, sir. May I have another?

It's all about encouragement, right? This makes you feel like you CAN succeed in your goal, then once you are in 'the zone' you are almost unstoppable...
Please feel free to connect with me on LoseIt
 (Paul Franklino or paul@paulfranklin.info)

You get support from friends or strangers & you get motivated to do well. You end up wanting to test your own boundaries.

 I was incredibly sore today. It was a long day @ my desk w/out a workout. By the time I got to my workout, it was 9pm. (Now it's 11:25pm.)


Great workout. I'm PUMPED full of energy today & i'm feeling good. Though I haven't lost a pant size, I am feeling stronger and my belt loop is up a notch. Wahoo! Slowly and surely, I will get there. Success for me is one step at a day... 10,000 steps.

Today only hit 8,900, but the workout was intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment