Paul Franklin Loses It

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

W.240. Well, that kicked my ass. I think I'll do it again tomorrow.

Work keeps me busy. I haven't had any hotel stays, but I've put in nearly 23 hours in the last 2 days.

Saturday Workout: Intense. (See previous post.) In addition to running, I did the first Beach Body
I'm not here yet... but I'll get here... someday. I'll get here.
Workout.
Sunday: I jogged in the morning for a few miles, but didn't get to my hard workout. I figured I wouldn't get a chance to workout on Monday, so I was hoping to kick my butt last weekend. Sunday wasn't very intense.
Monday: - I was pretty disappointed in myself for not working out.
Tuesday: (Today) Les Mills Combat Workout - Cardio Day.

This is the first time doing this workout & I admit, I followed some of the 'modification' moves. And if you put all the breaks together... I probably only worked out for about 24 of the 30 minutes. That's how much my ass was kicked. When I finished & cooled down, I stood there like a zombie staring @ the tv screen. ... waiting for my next move to settle in.

We workout in the basement. My jello legs flopped me into the wall as I came up the stairs.

That was a great workout.

Recovery:
http://www.livestrong.com/article/268691-the-best-vitamins-for-rebuilding-after-a-workout/

Vitamin B, C, D, & E are great for post-workouts. According to the above article, you lose most of these during your workouts & having plenty of them will help your body heal sooner. In lieu of an expensive shake, I just downed a glass of EmergenC --- which has a high dosage of B&C... along with a bunch of other stuff that's good for you. So basically, I'm missing nuts, fish, and yogurt to help repair myself. I think that'll be my lunch tomorrow.

Mt. Everest--- here I come!

189 Days until I climb to Mt. Everest Base Camp! Wahoo!

Support this project @: http://www.paulfranklinlosesit.blogspot.com. 




No comments:

Post a Comment