Paul Franklin Loses It

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Weight 239 - Les Mills Combat & eating right.

Fitness Program Disclaimer: I did not buy Les Mills workout. It was given to me by a friend. I'm not paying for or being paid to discuss any of these programs. I know there are videos of great transformations by all types of workouts & I have seen great body transformations in person and on Facebook. Who knows if I will have one... but if so, it'll be documented. Knowing the limits of my own bias, I realize that if I paid for the workouts, I would feel pressured, even subconsciously, to say great things about the workouts so that I can get others to buy them. .... Therefore, I would recoup my loss. That's just me. Instead, I'm doing the workouts; seeing what it's like, and then writing about it. 


Starting at 9pm. 
3463 steps. (Far below my 12,000 goal.)
32 minutes = Les Mills Combat Workout. 
8 min. abs = (I didn't feel like finishing the workout... so I gave myself 8 minutes of a cheesy 90's workout video.)

On another note, I camped outside over the weekend... and though I love my winter  sleeping bag, I froze when temperatures went under 30*. 

I went to Dicks Sporting Goods today to find a better sleeping bag for Mt. Everest. (0 to -30.) They didn't have any.  I looked for down jackets to keep me extra warm... They didn't have that either. Hiking boots? Not a very good selection.  Time to find better options, like the Internet. 

I heard about the Spanish brand... Quechua, by the company Decathlon. I guess it's worth looking into... Unfortunately, they don't sell it in the US. Let the ebay bidding commence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment