Paul Franklin Loses It

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Weight 226 - Cleanse, detox, whatever you want to call it. It's working.

I'm supposed to call it a 30 day cleanse, but a body cleansing through shakes, supplements, etc. seems that it might lead to random acts of explosive diarrhea and squeezing out gallons of water weight only to gain it all back once you stop.
A few months ago Clara, my daughter, saw a
picture of Homer Simpson & said
'Look dad, It's you.' Yup. time to diet.

No, I haven't had any issues like that. I'm drinking half my body-weight each day in ounces. (114 ounces of water.) I thought that sounded ridiculous, but that's less than a gallon of water a day. I've been working out and have been thirsty, so it's been pretty easy.

I'm going to call this a detox. They say it's cleaning the toxins out of my body & giving me more of a natural diet to adjust to. Sounds fine by me!

I slightly goofed up my schedule today. The shakes/meals are supposed to be exactly by routine & I forgot for an extra 2 hours because I was deeply involved in a project at work. It's all straightened out now.

I know what you're saying.. how does 'detox' from chemicals and 'drinking shakes that aren't natural & flavored w/vanilla & chocolate' detoxing OR NATURAL?  I've had the same questions myself. I'll answer that soon.

Whatever the case, it's healthy & many folks have seen great results with this. Whoever takes the products can sell them. That's why I'm getting them from my wife, who got them from my sister in law, who got them from... (and so on.) Again, it's healthy & I've been seeing great results from most everyone who tries it.

2 days, 5-6lbs. works for me.

oh & I swam for 30 minutes today.

No comments:

Post a Comment