Paul Franklin Loses It

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day 39: what is there to say

Weight: 227.

I burned out a bit.

My goal 'happy @ goal' is 200. My 'ideal' goal is 190.

It's been so long since I've seen 225 that I relaxed. Katie
stopped eating fish, I have been eating somewhat healthy, but last Friday I gave in & haven't worked out since Saturday. (Wait, I did work out on Sunday & it was brutal. I couldn't do so many of the moves that I mentally quit.)

I need to get back on the wagon.

It's not that I've been pigging out --- except for last Saturday --- I have just strayed from Jillian for a few days.

We quit getting up @ 430 because it's just TOO DAMN EARLY. It worked well for a month, but we've been exhausted all day.

I said I'd work out during the day, but I have yet to do that. I think I might work out tonight with Katie because I'm taking the evening off work. (I'm working twice the hours over the next few days, so I figured it might justified a bit.)

Sigh.
On a positive note, I like that my pants are loose.

--- I've also been working on my company a TON lately, so this goal has become a second place. It's time to balance both & knock it out.

I didn't fall off the bike, it's just been wobbling as I balanced more things on my shoulders with no hands on the handles. (haha)


----------

It's about 6 hours later --- 12:05 AM on 2/14/13. I'm working on my website & blogs for the new company.

I wanted to post the update that after my negative rant above, I DID go & work out for a good 35 minutes. I pushed myself hard during the workout & I'm feeling better. I'm ready to crank it again.

I think I just needed to come to terms that this was NOT the stopping point & I CANNOT make excuses. I MUST push forward & do an awesome job. I'm about half way there & the only thing that is going to stop me is myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment